Wise Tree Extra Virgin Olive Oil 500ml
An entirely natural product
- Cold pressed
- <0.8% Acidity
- Made in Greece in the ancient Venetian olive groves of Corfu
- Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil harvested and pressed solely by traditional methods by one of the longest established farmers in Corfu – the Stamatelou family – whose olive groves sweep along the edges of Lake Korission
- For centuries, Corfoit Lianolia and Koroneiki olives have been highly prized for their scent, taste and texture – producing some of the most exclusive Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the world.
- Olives are cold pressed, as they have been for centuries, to produce an oil with outstanding chemical purity.
- Fruity fragrance, with a gentle, warm, peppery flavor WISE TREE Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a connoisseur’s dream.
Cooking with Wise Tree Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Suitable for casseroles, salad dressings, drizzling on pizzas or on grilled fish, barbequed chicken, pork or lamb in fact as a healthy taste enhancer on almost any food. Our oils are not recommended for high temperature frying only as this can diminish the flavour, otherwise Extra Virgin Olive oil is far more stable even under extreme conditions like deep frying and does not oxidize significantly, unlike vegetable oils like sunflower oil oxidise significantly.. So not only tasty – healthier too. See external research notes here
Store in a dark and cool place.
Produced and bottled by Nyssos of Corfu, Business license code EL 40 659
For import into the UK by Wise Tree Oil Limited, West Sussex BN16 3HL.